Shockwave therapy is a unique state of the art modality. Talbot Trail is one of very few clinics that offer this service. Shockwave therapy sends acoustic shock waves into bone or soft tissue to regenerate blood vessels and bone cells. Typically the patient feels no pain after a treatment and is able to resume normal activity within a few days. Talbot Trail Physiotherapy can treat the following conditions with Shockwave therapy.
- Plantar Fasciitis/heel spurs
- Rotator cuff tendonitis (calcific tendonitis)
- Achilles Tendonitis (Ankle)
- Trochanteric bursitis(Hip)
- Stress fractures (shin splints)
- Tennis elbow
- Patellar tendonitis